Highlights of the weekend include:
- Riding the Quarter Horse 25-mile road bike ride with Amy...we had a blast!
- Playing with Wyatt and his friend, Kieran
- Watching Greg Krause win the criterium road race by lapping the field..absolutely incredible!
- Spending some excellent time with a great group of friends
- Competing in the pro field at the mountain bike race. Unfortunately, a blown front shifter put me at the back of the field from the start. After that, however, things went pretty well and I felt strong en route to a 16th place finish.
- Riding through a bar (literally, the kind where beer is sold) and over a huge ramp (see photo) during the race.