I've been meaning to do America's Uphill forever, and I finally got around to it this year.
Here's the story from the Aspen Times.
This race, like any other, was a team effort; many thanks to:
- Brandy for waking me up when I slept through the alarm.
- Amy, Mom, and Sandy for hanging with our kids so I can train.
- Josiah's awesome workouts and guidance.
- Vitargo for providing a crucial and effective shot of energy halfway through the race.
- Vitargo, HOKA, Ultimate Direction, and my other sponsors for your ongoing support.
We're headed to the Portland area next week for the Gorge Waterfalls 50k, which looks like a blast and should be flatter and more rainforesty than Aspen Mountain.